rashbre central: cube

Friday 5 January 2007

cube

nespresso.jpgSo I'm now a member of the expresso sipping set with my fine new cube, which promises all manner of beany delights, via a capsule system. Santa brought it with about a dozen flavours to get started but I was a little sceptical when I discovered that the only way to order replacements was online.

Having now tried the order system, during Christmas week, and getting back the package of additional capsules within three days, I'm quite impressed. I mainly drink filter coffee in one variation or another, but am conscious how much can get tipped away. So these little capsules deliver a wide variety of bean types (expresso, lungo, cappucino etc) fast and in just the required amounts.

Right now I'm enjoying a Latin American Livanto.

No comments: