rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V35)

Thursday 7 December 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V35)

TTgreen2.jpg
Hot news in this week's Thursday Thirteen! At least enough to ensure that any extracts published in the search engines don't tell the story without a click-through.

Friend Terry found this blog (not knowing I even published it) whilst he was looking for Christmas light bulb replacements, so I thought I would dedicate this week's Thursday Thirteen to the search engines.

1) So I suppose should feature somewhere and maybe
2) And probably something related to in and knowing how to always at
3) And anything about the new car that has been with the and the
4) I hear that especially and attracts
5) And anything to do with the new and the and the and the new
6) Its hard to believe that and wouldn't feature high on searches
7) I'm told that is a good search term as well as and
8) And for our German readers erscheint oft gesucht
9) At this time of year, would also seem to be important, particulaltly for , , and s
10 s, s, and are presumably frequently sought
11) I suppose plain old , , , and probably get some hits too
12) And inevitably , and from probably make it.
13) Not to mention replacement
ag_tree.gif
Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!


Tag: , ,

No comments: