rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V31)

Thursday 19 October 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V31)

TTgreen2.jpg
I thought I'd try to save £13 this evening by posting 13 questions which I could otherwise ask to 82ask. In case you don't know 82ask is an SMS text service in the UK where you can ask ANY question and get an answer for the charge of £1. If I can get answers to my questions from bloggers, then I can save £13, based upon it being Thursday Thirteen. So here goes...
82ask
1) How much does the earth weigh?
2) Does a sheep's wool shrink in the rain?
3) How many calories does kissing burn off?
4) What's the French for 'thats a nice jacket, can I buy you a drink, are you doing anything later?'
5) What is the takeoff velocity of a 747?
6) How do homing pigeons know the way home?
7) What is the largest shoe size?
8 ) How long does it take to get from the south side of Chelsea Bridge to Covent Garden, by bus?
9) Where can I buy HP sauce in Tokyo?
10) What is the oldest pub on record?
11) Who are four internationally famous Belgians?
12) How do I plant tomatoes so that I have a regular crop instead of all of them together?
13) Where's the nearest Victoria's Secret to Leeds Town Centre?

Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!


Tag: , ,

No comments: