rashbre central: Saturday

Saturday 21 October 2006

Saturday

velvet-underground.jpg
I'm not quite sure where today has gone.

Its nearly seven pm and I'm getting ready to go out for dinner with some friends, but I can't really work out how it could be so late.

Sure, I've had some things to do today. Shopping, visiting the laundry. I don't think I've really even stopped to eat today so far. Oh yes, maybe a valencia orange yoghurt earlier, but that was mainly because I'd accidentally closed it in the car boot and needed to rescue the perforated carton. Actually it was pretty good.

So tonight I shall be with some friends. No doubt a lot of talking, but I hope they don't ask what I've been doing today, because it won't be very interesting. Maybe its because they played "Sunday Morning" on Radio Four early today and I got confused.

Heres Live if you want it.

No comments: