rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V24)

Thursday 22 June 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V24)

TTgreen2.jpg
Tonight's Thursday Thirteen is a bumper bundle. You have a choice of two versions - SPORT or LIES.

press to expandsport

wc16.jpg
OK - I lied with the SPORT one slightly, its Thursday Thixteen instead of Thursday Thirteen. And why? Because these are probably going to be the final 16 teams. From the original 32, I picked 11 of the 16 winners but in a couple of groups there were surprises, meaning that a few lower ranked teams seem to have hopped into the last 16. The green ones are my predictions and the reds are the surprises!
Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!


press to expandlies

Not telling the truth is not good. But I think I might have used these at some point. Have you?
1) The train was late.
2) I'm stuck in traffic.
3) It was on special offer.
4) I posted it yesterday.
5) There was no signal.
6) They didn't have any.
7) I didn't get it.
8) I've never seen it.
10) I must have been out.
11) I couldn't find one.
12) It was already cracked.
13) They didnt give me the receipt.

Add a comment, trackback or a link if you are a Thursday Thirteener!



Tag: ,

No comments: