rashbre central: wannabe

Sunday 7 May 2006

wannabe

spice.jpg
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.


Thank you, Spice Girls and this is brilliant fun...Thanks, Aginoth, for inventing it.

Googalise a search with your name eg. 'XXX needs' and then 'XXX wants'. Write down 10 of each and pass it on.
Doesn't take long...

rashbre needs:
rashbre needs threadless T shirts
rashbre needs a Los Angeles photographer
rashbre needs a travelling wanderer
rashbre needs mentoring, healing and studying the soul
rashbre needs to brainstorm ideas
rashbre needs a news on demand video player
rashbre needs a sensitive and empathic component of psyche
rashbre needs to pony up part of the cost of room and board
rashbre needs the time and date you observed the fireball tapes
rashbre needs pretty extensive notes

rashbre wants:
rashbre wants a wireless acquisition
rashbre wants loadsa airflow (!)
rashbre wants 5000000 members (!)
rashbre wants to figure out the value of the x's
rashbre wants the heart to be free
rashbre wants to create a long term discovery
rashbre wants to groove the night away
rashbre wants to talk to you
rashbre wants to go jungle massive
rashbre wants to be happy

So there.

No comments: