rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen V20

Thursday 4 May 2006

Thursday Thirteen V20

tt13blue.jpg
1. I admit I cheated this week and posted this on Friday. But instead of calling it Friday Firteen, I'll just call it Thirteen, this week.
2. I was out until after midnight on Thursday and therefore didn't have time to post anything.
3. I was with Liz and Victor at a riverside venue until around 23:30.
4. Earlier in the evening, Victor and I had visited another location but had arrived around 45 minutes late. Thats because we'd left the previous place 45 minutes late. Oh dear.
5. I was also out until after midnight on Wednesday. We were in Bloomsbury and ate Thai food.
6. I had my first meeting on Thursday at 07:00, so didn't get so much sleep.
7. My Friday also starts with an Italian meeting at 07:00.
8. I have mastered running 4 way video conferences using fancy equipment, and did so with UK, Frankfurt, Paris and Copenhagen on Wednesday morning. Only problem was, that I thought Copenhagen was Stockholm. No wonder they ignored everything.
9. I had another Video conference with Munich, but the Munich room was in use. I called Claudia, and could see her visit the room full of people, because the VC was switched on but no-one had realised. Spooky.
10. I tried to attract their attention by moving the distant camera, but no-one noticed. Spooooky.
12. I can understand why people have little covers on their video cameras after that.
13. My iMac has a camera built in, with no cover. A little green light shines whe it is use. I hope it always shines when it is in use.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Leanne, Chickadee, Judy, Raehan, Janne, Andrea, cq, amanda, venus, elle, mar, tnchick, kimmy
(leave a comment, I'll add you here!)

Get Thursday Thirteen code here!

Leave your Thursday Thirteen link as a comment and I will link to you!



Tag: ,

No comments: