rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V13.0)

Thursday 2 March 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V13.0)

thursday13
1. My Powerbook seems to remember the last Thursday Thirteen I did, it is easy to remember the next number (ie this is number 13);
2. The tin can logo on my blog illustrates that I am editing my novel now, in NaNoEdMo. No counters for this one, but 50 hours during March is all it takes.
3. I sent Elizabeth her birthday present on Monday, to arrive Tuesday - it did.
4. I posted a card to Elizabeth on Saturday, but it had not arrived by Wednesday.
5. This weekend I will write something about drums for the folk at GuitarGAS.
6. I tried to buy something on the internet today but it said that my credit card would not work; then I got an email confirming the order. So now what do?
7. National Book day today, but I have not read anything.
8. Today was the first time I have had to run my car to defrost it in the morning for at least a couple of months.
9. There are some excellent snowdrops in the garden. I shall take a photo in daylight. Its like a sign of spring;
10. The daffodils indoors have all popped out now and look great;
11. Is still my favourite number;
12. Bailrigg FM have said they will play the Christina Nott record next Wednesday; I would like to add some keyboard before then to compare for the best version.
13. I will need to map out the next few weeks in my calendar - I havn't a clue where I am supposed to visit;

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Uisce's Thirteen
4. Chickadee's Thirteen!
5. Judy's Thirteen!
6. Raehan's Thirteen!
7. Lunchtruck's Thirteen!
8. Janne's Thirteen!
9. Andrea's Thirteen!
10. cq's Thirteen!
X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!
Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Leave your link as a comment and I will link to you and you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: