rashbre central: thursday Thirteen (V9.0)

Thursday 19 January 2006

thursday Thirteen (V9.0)

thursday13
13 new year things (V9.0) about rashbre


1. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were all very late evenings for me to the point of stopping me from blogging;
2. I've just created an mp3 collection with Rule Brittannia, Nessun Dorma, an Abba tune and the dutch song referenced below, which I am handing to someone tomorrow;
3. Tonight I ate a chile con carne with some moroccan spiced rice. Slightly hybrid.
4. I have a long list of people I need to call back by phone;
5. The heater on my car has stopped working; The car is booked in for a service now, but not until late January. I hope we don't have frost;
6. Saturday I will meet John and Nino before we travel to Barcelona;
7. I've read the small print about the new MacBook Pro. Some of the big applications like Final Cut Pro need to be revamped and and only appear in late March.
8. I discovered a Christmas cake shaped like a snowman, which has been overlooked.
9. Cereal of the week is Cinnamon Golden Grahams, beacsue they remond me of America;
10. I have seen a few minutes of the new series of Big Brother and am not addicted;
11. I've reduced my paper mountain to a few sheets, but they all need action;
12. I started this 13 on Thursday but it is only moments from Friday;
13. My cup of tea is cold.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Running 2k's Thirteen!
4. Uisce's Thirteen
5. Chickadee's Thirteen!
6. Judy's Thirteen!
7. Raehan's Thirteen!

X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)


Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!

ttirregular

The purpose is to know everyone who participates a little better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Why not do this too? Leave me a link as a comment and I will update my entry to include a link to yours, and you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: