rashbre central: Thursday Thirteen (V8.0)

Thursday 12 January 2006

Thursday Thirteen (V8.0)

thursday13
13 new year things (V8.0) about rashbre


1. Now that the new year is really up and running I'm suddenly very busy;
2 Saturday I must make a round trip to Lancaster;
3. I have a 30cm pile of domestic paperwork to sift through. Hopefully most of it can be binned;
4. The answerphone is completely full and needs to be emptied. Messages are switching to 1571 now;
5. I've been sent several video inserts to review before I visit Barcelona;
6. I've emptied all of the throat lozenges and similar from my laptop case, since my bug 2-3 weeks ago;
7. I think the heater in my car has stopped working although all the lights come on;
8. My car is only 2000 miles from its next service; maybe I can hold out until then and get everything done together;
9. Last time I wrote this list 'the pool was shimmering'. Tonight I'm at home looking out on a cold night;
10. I watched Lost for the second time ever thinking it was the last ever episode but it was only the end of a series and they are all looking down a shaft;
11. Radio Four said that 23 January is the lowest morale day of the year for Brits. Something to do with lengths of nights, time since New Year Resolutions and time since last pay cheque;
12. I am conscious that most people write long Thursday Thirteens and mine are all relatively short;
13. I will want to see John's new Aerodyne Telecaster on Saturday.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Running 2k's Thirteen!
4. Uisce's Thirteen
5. Chickadee's Thirteen!
6. Judy's Thirteen!
7. Raehan's Thirteen!

X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)


Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!

ttirregular

The purpose is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Why not do this too? Then leave me a link as a comment or trackback and I will update my entry a link to yours, and you can continue the chain!

Tag:

No comments: