1. The Florida base is rashbre south. An occasional refuge from London and the Home Counties;
2 This the second Christmas in Florida. Last time it was Christmas in Florida and New Year in New York;
3. New Year, New York included Times Square and was the year Avril Lavigne played on the rooftop;
4. I have some Christmas lights for the Weston Hills house, but can't compete with the neighbours, who seem to adopt almost civil engineering levels of garden and house redevelopment;
5. The 20-25 degree Centrigrade weather is a welcome break from the 0-8 degrees around London;
6. We have a list of things to do which is way too ambitious, but will at least have a large range of options;
7. The maxi sized refrigerator is now well stocked thanks to Publix -including a proper Key Lime Pie.
8. I don't understand the difference between Coke Cola Light, Diet and Zero?
9. The pool is shimmering invitingly and I shall take a dip after completing this list;
10. I'm pleased to be able to drive around the whole area now without using maps, including all the nifty short cuts across Disney property;
11. About half our neighbours have employment in some way directly related to Disney; the people in the house behind us are involved with the Polynesian Resort - which does the fun Luau;
12. The nearby Route 27 still has plenty of orange groves, but redevelopment marches on;
13. I will want to visit House of Blues and Cirque du Soleil whilst we are here;
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Leanne's Thirteen!
2. Ivory Frog's Thirteen!
3. Running 2k's Thirteen!
4. Uisce's Thirteen
5. Chickadee's Thirteen!
6. Judy's Thirteen!
7. Raehan's Thirteen!
X. (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
Get Leanne's Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Why not do this too? Then leave me a link as a comment or trackback and I will update my entry a link to yours, and you can continue the chain!
Tag: Thursday Thirteen